As the nine days of the auspicious festival, Navratri 2020 already begins from the 17th of October to welcome Goddess Maa Durga. This year Indian festivals like Navratri is more significant because of the planetary position is favourable for Indians. Goddess Durga of her nine avatar-roops is celebrated very well with grandeur, dandiya dance on Gujarati song. Each one of us hopes that the goddess Maa Durga will sail us through these entire tough times of Pandemic and shower her blessings on this world so that we can see a brighter future again.
Colour has a great deal of significance during this festival. 9 days of Navratri 2020 are assigned in 9 different colors. Each color has its own importance and all the colors hold different meanings. So the list of the colors dedicated to each avatar of maa Durga we are going to share with you. You make sure that wearing the selected colors according to the days brings more happiness, peace, and harmony and you feel devoted and calm.
So Let’s check your wardrobe with these 9 festive colors:
1. Day-1_GREY & ORANGE: The first day celebrated with the Grey and orange color which represents happiness, power, and strength. On this very first day, we worship of the first avatar of maa Durga and she is MATA SHAILPUTRI. She is the daughter of the mountains. You can try any of the Grey color Kurta dress and Orange color flared long Kurti from ethnic wear collection of Indian Virasat.
2. Day-2_WHITE: This day begins with the Pious light color White, which represents peace, purity, and calmness. On this day people worship of Goddess maa Brahmacharini. She signifies wisdom and loyalty. On this day You can wear our ethnic White beauty with a gold flared dress which costs only Rs. 1390.
3. Day-3_RED: The third day is celebrated with the color‘ Red.’ It represents passion and fearlessness. This is the day of Goddess Mata Chandraghanta. If you want to become stress-free and come out from your physical and mental illness then you need to do worship of this god. By her grace, all the hurdles of your life and sins will go. So be ready with our Floral choli with the beautiful Red chanderi Lehenga set which costs around Rs. 1750 only.
4. Day-4_BLUE: Let’s start your day fourth of Navratri with the royal color blue. Good health and prosperity with the power/ energy represented on this day. You must try blue with the green long flared dress of Indian Virasat which costs only Rs. 990. Also, you have other options like Navy blue Anarkali kurta, blue floral stripe kurta set from our ethnic wear collection.
5. Day-5_YELLOW: This day is the bright day itself because it signifies the Color Yellow. Happiness and brightness are represented by this color. We worship of God maa Skanda Mata on this day. Yellow zig-zag kurta set is the perfect combination for you on this day. Also, you can go with yellow color gold printed kurta set which costs you Rs. 1320 only.
6. Day-6_GREEN: The color of the 6th’day of Navratri puja is ‘Green’. It signifies growth, beginnings, and positivity all around. Will do Goddess Mata Katyayani worship on this day. Dresses from the ethnic wear collection of Indian Virasat on this day are: Green printed kurta set, and one of our best products that are green gold waved Anarkali kurta which cost for you Rs. 1590 only. Wear it and feel the difference.
7. Day-7_GREY: Do not think that grey is not an occasional color. Grey represents the strength of transforming. Indians celebrate this day with the name Saptami pujan and doing worship of maa Kaalratri. Sometimes a simple dress also gives you an elegant and different look in the crowd, so for this, you can go with our simple grey dress from the kurta section, and it is amazing for its price Rs. 880 only. Stripe print A-Line dress of grey color also suets on this day especially.
8. Day-8_PURPLE: The eighth’ day of Navratri also known as Ashtami day. It is on coming 24th ‘Oct of 2020. Few people do Kanjak Kanya pujan on this day. These colors Signify the power of calmness and intellectual peace. Worship of Goddess Mahagauri will be on this day. We suggest you wear our traditional Mandana printed flared dress on this day which costs only Rs. 851. And teal blue flared dress which is almost the same as the purple color.
9. Day-9_PEACOCK GREEN: The last day of the Navratri celebration is the ninth’ day which is generally known as Maha Navami Puja. The color peacock green is represented on this day and it is believed that fulfill the desires of devotees who worship on this day. Goddess Maa Siddhidhatri is worshipped the entire day with many rituals. So many families feed 9 little girls who are considered as the avatar of Devi Durga. For this day we have Green printed Chanderi ethnic long Kurti, green printed kurta set, straight long gold printed green kurta which is of Rs. 799 only and much more which is coming soon.
Be gorgeous and celebrate all the 9 days with us. We assure you about this, people will love to see your fabulous ethnic attires during this festive season. Hair accessories with the antique jewelry complete your ethnic festive look. So quickly start buying all the 9 color dresses and keep that unique nine dresses pair separately with your closet, as you know good dress means happy minds, so be happy and enjoy the festival fullest. May this Navratri be as splendid as ever.
! Happy Navratri ~ Happy Shopping!